Kamala Harris Wants to Give States Millions to Overhaul Tech

harris kamala

TL;DR

funding for mental health treatment as a form of reparations for slavery. Now Harris wants to build on its success by giving state and local governments the resources they need to set up similar teams. The federal grants would cover 80 percent of the programs overall budget with state and local governments kicking in the remaining 20 percent. Both the Department of Defense and the Department of Veterans Affairs have their own digital services. The Digital Service Act is hardly a sure bet. As for what this bill means for Harris presidential campaign and its approach to tech Pahlka isnt reading much into it. The bill is modeled after the US Digital Service an elite technology unit that formed after the Healthcare. gov debacle to fix and improve shoddy federal websites. At the moment and it doesnt have any co sponsors or partners. its unclear if shell use these bills in her bid for a presidential nomination the digital service act of

More Harris Kamala: